zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

As of July 6 2012, {No} Clan now has a new forum!
What does this mean for the current forum? This forum will remain accessible via the URL oldforum.noclangaming.com, however posting on this forum will be disabled once all users have migrated to the new forum.

The new forum can be found at www.noclangaming.com/forum

Black Ops 2
flamesplom
Posted: Jun 20 2012, 03:41 PM

{No}_Life

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

Black Ops 2 will contain ranked dedicated servers.

So, who's excited for Black Ops 2?
I know I'm not.
Zenith
Posted: Jun 20 2012, 03:53 PM

Administrator

Member No.: 15

It will probably be terrible, but it will also undoubtedly be very popular. If it does indeed launch with dedicated, ranked servers, I'd actually be pretty keen to jump on the bandwagon asap, get a clan server up and running from the start, and use it to revitalise {No}.

....thoughts?
Mystique
Posted: Jun 20 2012, 03:54 PM

Group: {No} Member
Member No.: 697

Psssh, sif I'm excited about this! xD

COD has gotten extremely stale >.< (except cod4),.... Each year it gets even more noob friendlier.. for example in mw3 they have the support killstreaks (which if you die your killstreaks do not get reset) xD and well... yeah... idk... I'm more of a bf3/cod4 fan :3 I know i won't be buying it tongue.gif

My partner on the other hand... is in two minds on whether or not to buy it.. He enjoyed Black ops xD so if he gets it.. I might play it... on his account of course tongue.gif

--------------------
Mystique
Posted: Jun 20 2012, 03:55 PM

QUOTE (Zenith @ Jun 20 2012, 03:53 PM)
It will probably be terrible, but it will also undoubtedly be very popular. If it does indeed launch with dedicated, ranked servers, I'd actually be pretty keen to jump on the bandwagon asap, get a clan server up and running from the start, and use it to revitalise {No}.

....thoughts?

I may buy it... if this was the case ohmy.gif! ;P

--------------------
flamesplom
Posted: Jun 20 2012, 04:02 PM

{No}_Life

This could have the potential to really get the clan going again, and I think it's a great idea. As always, the release will coincide with my end of year exams, so there may be some issues there, but I'm sure I'll find some time to play. tongue.gif

The only problem, as has been the case with previous COD games, is that the majority of us have got bored of them within a few weeks and gone back to COD4. I fear that this is likely to be the case for Black Ops 2 as well. However, having the clan playing actively in Black Ops 2 would give the rest of us more of an incentive to play. Also, even if we do get sick of it, we will have recruited members for the game who will be likely to continue playing it even if our current group don't.
Mystique
Posted: Jun 20 2012, 04:13 PM

QUOTE (flamesplom @ Jun 20 2012, 04:02 PM)
This could have the potential to really get the clan going again, and I think it's a great idea. As always, the release will coincide with my end of year exams, so there may be some issues there, but I'm sure I'll find some time to play. tongue.gif

The only problem, as has been the case with previous COD games, is that the majority of us have got bored of them within a few weeks and gone back to COD4. I fear that this is likely to be the case for Black Ops 2 as well. However, having the clan playing actively in Black Ops 2 would give the rest of us more of an incentive to play. Also, even if we do get sick of it, we will have recruited members for the game who will be likely to continue playing it even if our current group don't.

I've always had this problem.. when Black Ops came out.. i got bored of it and went back to Mw2... >.< (i actually miss that game :[ )

It's worth a shot! :3 If we fail then i guess we tried? tongue.gif :3

--------------------
Zenith
Posted: Jun 20 2012, 04:32 PM

Administrator

Member No.: 15

QUOTE (Mystique @ Jun 20 2012, 03:43 PM)
It's worth a shot! :3 If we fail then i guess we tried? tongue.gif :3

^ Yep. I don't see any other opportunities coming up, if things are still this quiet in the clan when it BOPS2 launches, I'm getting on board .

Edit: Just checked the current release date, Nov 6th 2012. That's nearly 5 months away... yikes.
flamesplom
Posted: Jun 20 2012, 04:41 PM

{No}_Life

I agree, it's definitely worth a shot!
L!M1T
Posted: Jun 20 2012, 11:02 PM

Member No.: 723

Yes, blacks op 2 will unsurprisingly fail, but as zenith said, people will buy it just for the sake of a new cod game. I will, personally, won't buy it. But, If my friends are..well I might give in tongue.gif
Da_D_Master
Posted: Jun 24 2012, 02:32 PM

Addict

Member No.: 82

Well, it looks cool, and I'm glad they're finally moving on from modern warfare/past warfare, etc. Does have the potential to be quite awesome, but based on the previous ones I'm not holding my breath.

If they want it to be a "golden game" like cod4 they really need to make sure the competitive players take a liking to it. Because, honestly it's the competitive scene that keeps older games alive whether we're competitive or not.

Anyway, I'll be waiting to see what other people think of it before making any descisions on whether to buy or not.

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0197 seconds · Archive

Home | Forum | Recruiting | Servers | About | Contact

Copyright 2012 {No} Clan Gaming