DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

As of July 6 2012, {No} Clan now has a new forum!
What does this mean for the current forum? This forum will remain accessible via the URL oldforum.noclangaming.com, however posting on this forum will be disabled once all users have migrated to the new forum.

The new forum can be found at www.noclangaming.com/forum

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

changing
bravo
Posted: May 30 2012, 05:45 PM

Girl Scout

Group: Members
Member No.: 68

Ladies and well Ladies,

not that im really going anywhere but ive been talking to kis and im going to have to hang up my {No} tags and change them for Google. I've loved every minute of being with you guys and all the shit that we've done but i think its time i go to the sister clans house tongue.gif anyway yeah

BYE EVERYONE I LOVE YOU ALL wub.gif

Bravo

--------------------
user posted image
Zenith
Posted: May 30 2012, 11:38 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 15

Leaving our hallowed ranks to go join the girl scouts eh? tongue.gif

It's all good man, {No} is only really a shadow of its former self, not exactly the powerhouse that Google Clan has become. Plus we give you heaps of shit all the time, you know we're just kidding right? Either way, I understand the move.

Good luck with Google dude.

<3 Zen
BlackWolf
Posted: May 31 2012, 04:15 AM

Member No.: 539

I'm hanging up my tags too.. it's not the same as it used to be... nobody's ever on..

--------------------
user posted image
bravo
Posted: May 31 2012, 03:31 PM

Girl Scout

hahaha yeah zen i know its all fun and games tongue.gif im hoping anyway that {No} might end up merging with Google or something- i mean were basically part of their clan as it is tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Da_D_Master
Posted: Jun 2 2012, 05:13 PM

Addict

Group: {No} Member
Member No.: 82

And good riddance!

err... I mean, you will be missed and I wish you well wub.gif

--------------------
Mystique
Posted: Jun 3 2012, 02:35 PM

Member No.: 697

QUOTE (bravo @ May 31 2012, 03:31 PM)
hahaha yeah zen i know its all fun and games tongue.gif im hoping anyway that {No} might end up merging with Google or something- i mean were basically part of their clan as it is tongue.gif

^^^

why dont you guys merge with google? :S

--------------------
flamesplom
Posted: Jun 3 2012, 03:22 PM

{No}_Life

Member No.: 7

"Merging with Google" in this sense really means "leave {No} and join Google", so as far as I see it, there's no reason why people can't already do that if that's what they want to do tongue.gif
SilentHill
Posted: Jun 3 2012, 06:11 PM

Sex Lord of the Forbidden Fountain

Member No.: 77

I'm staying in {No} no matter how far away i end up. even if everyone leaves and Zen stops paying for everything I'm still gonna be here somehow...

--------------------
user posted image
Send me the best you've got, Send me your strongest machine, I'll fight like my brother fought, This now with power shot, Come see what vengeance means....
bravo
Posted: Jun 3 2012, 07:21 PM

Girl Scout

QUOTE (flamesplom @ Jun 3 2012, 03:22 PM)
"Merging with Google" in this sense really means "leave {No} and join Google", so as far as I see it, there's no reason why people can't already do that if that's what they want to do tongue.gif

or it means join 2 awesome clans together to make a completely fucking amazing clan that everyone wants to be apart of biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Zenith
Posted: Jun 3 2012, 10:06 PM

Administrator

QUOTE (bravo @ Jun 3 2012, 06:51 PM)

or it means join 2 awesome clans together to make a completely fucking amazing clan that everyone wants to be apart of biggrin.gif

I'll happily support a merge of {No} and Google, on the provision that they take the name {No}. They can use {No} Clan forums for their COD4 section, all servers will be badged {No}, all members wear {No} tags, and their main ffa hc server runs with no rules.

smile.gif
bravo
Posted: Jun 3 2012, 10:31 PM

Girl Scout

QUOTE (Zenith @ Jun 3 2012, 10:06 PM)

I'll happily support a merge of {No} and Google, on the provision that they take the name {No}. They can use {No} Clan forums for their COD4 section, all servers will be badged {No}, all members wear {No} tags, and their main ffa hc server runs with no rules.

smile.gif

NEVER in this world will ^^that happen

--------------------
user posted image
flamesplom
Posted: Jun 3 2012, 11:13 PM

{No}_Life

Member No.: 7

QUOTE (Zenith @ Jun 3 2012, 10:36 PM)

smile.gif

I fully support this tongue.gif
Zenith
Posted: Jun 3 2012, 11:34 PM

Administrator

QUOTE (bravo @ Jun 3 2012, 10:01 PM)
QUOTE (Zenith @ Jun 3 2012, 10:06 PM)

smile.gif

NEVER in this world will ^^that happen

Yeah sounds a bit extreme huh?
bravo
Posted: Jun 3 2012, 11:36 PM

Girl Scout

wait how come wolf is still allowed in the members section and im not? ohmy.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Zenith
Posted: Jun 4 2012, 12:59 AM

Administrator

QUOTE (bravo @ Jun 3 2012, 11:06 PM)
wait how come wolf is still allowed in the members section and im not? ohmy.gif

For lulz. Fixed.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0233 seconds · Archive

Home | Forum | Recruiting | Servers | About | Contact

Copyright 2012 {No} Clan Gaming